There is no charge – just let us know at the time of booking what you need and it will be in the cottage ready for your arrival. Alternatively, if there’s anything you need during your stay, please just ask a member of the team here.
For Play Times
• Basket of toys, such as building blocks, puzzles and jigsaws
• Books and games
• DVD player in each cottage (bring your own DVDs)
For Meal Times
• High chair
• Wooden child’s chair
• Plastic plates, bowls and cutlery
• Bottle steriliser (takes all makes of bottle)
For Bath Times
• Changing mat
• Nappy bin
• Trainer loo seat
• Non-slip bath mat
• Bath toys
For Bed Times
• Cot (please bring your own bedding)
• Night light
• Children’s books
• Bed side guard (suitable for our single beds)
• Waterproof mattress protector (suitable for our single beds) – in case of accidents!
In addition, there are acres of space to run around in – or just go for a stroll and visit our pet chickens at the bottom of the farmyard.
In the neighbouring villages, Cockshutt and Loppington, both just a short drive away, there are children’s play parks with swings, slides and playing fields.