We are very baby and child-friendly at Burlton Cottages and Spa. Being parents ourselves, we know exactly what it's like travelling with youngsters - there is never enough room in the car! To make your journey easier we supply the following equipment, so there's space for your things too.
There is no charge - just let us know at the time of booking what you need and it will be in the cottage ready for your arrival. Alternatively, if you discover anything you need during your stay, please just ask a member of the team here.
Available for all cottages at Burlton
• Basket of toys, including building blocks, puzzles and jigsaws
• Books and games
• DVD player in each cottage (bring your own DVDs)
• There are swimming noodles in the pool area. (Please provide your own buoyancy aids and infant swimming nappies).
• A changing station is available in the Accessibility friendly changing room within the Spa.
• High chair
• Wooden child's chair
• Plastic plates, bowls and cutlery
• Bottle steriliser (takes all makes of bottle)
• Changing mat
• Nappy bin
• Trainer loo seat
• Non-slip bath mat
• Bath toys
• Cot (please bring your own bedding)
• Safety Gate
• Children's books
• Bed side guard (suitable for our single beds)
• Waterproof mattress protector (suitable for our single beds) - in case of accidents!
In addition, there are acres of space to run around - or just go for a stroll and visit our pet chickens at the bottom of the farmyard.
Neighbouring villages, Cockshutt, Myddle and Loppington, just a short drive away, have children's play parks with swings, slides and playing fields.