We are continually working hard to improve our facilities and what we offer, to ensure our guests have a perfect stay whilst at Burlton Cottages.
Plans for 2020
- An informal three hole pitch and put, football nets and space for outdoor games.
New in 2019
- Kitchen Utensils have been upgraded to OXO brand wherever possible (they are strong and super to use).
- Two brand new sofas in The Courtyard and a new larger recliner sofa in The Granary.
- USB Charger sockets have been added.
New in 2018
- A Gym room to include a Life Fitness cross trainer, Concept 2 rowing machine, Life Fitness treadmill and Life Fitness Bike. Mirrored wall and Digital TV.
- Dog Paddock - An enclosed grassed area, regularly mowed to keep the grass short so dogs can be exercised off the lead in a safe gated area.
- New kettles, toasters and pans in each of the cottages.
- Option to borrow a Safety Gate either for babies or dogs.
- White waffle bath robes, pool towels and slippers are now available for each guest to use during their stay.
New in 2017
- A brand new, more informative website.
- Indoor swimming pool and spa facilities.
- Dog Welcome Pack provided for our four-legged guests.
- Baby and toddler accessories available.
- Option to purchase frozen supper meals at time of booking and whilst during guests stays.
- Extended the car parking for each cottage.
New in 2016
- Extra storage cupboards and splashback tiles in all three cottage kitchens.
- Upgraded to secure, safe, superfast fibre Wi-Fi with unlimited complimentary usage for guests.
- Option to supply Shropshire Breakfast Hamper with locally-sourced produce.
- Local Shropshire pictures added to each cottage.
- Kitchens upgraded with Joseph Joseph utensils, kitchen scales, cups and saucers.
New in 2015
- Online booking and payment facility.
- Electricity sockets moved in the bedrooms to ensure they were next to the beds and dressing tables.
- Secure bike storage made available.
- Purchased brand new hypo-allergenic summer tog duvets.
- Provided an outside hot and cold mixer tap for washing dogs, boots and bikes.
- Provided custom-made OS maps in each cottage.
New in 2014
- All three cottages converted and opened for business in May.